In modern times, with the significant evolution of technology, one can efficiently use a printer connected to a computer running on any operating system over a wireless network. To establish a robust connection between an HP printer and wireless devices, you are required to find the WPS Pin on your printer. The full form of WPS is ‘Wi-Fi Protected Setup.’ Having the WPS pin facilitates in establishing a connection between a wireless printer and other wireless devices and a router effectively.
HP printer makes use of the most efficient wireless technology that allows users to scan, fax, and print any documents at any given time from any part of the house. It is not anymore a necessity to remain in front of the printer to carry out printing documents properly.
If you are wondering How to Setup HP Printer With WPS Pin, then all you need to do is find the WPS pin on your printer to connect your HP printer over a wireless network to your wireless devices. Once the printer set up procedure is executed correctly by leveraging a router that makes use of wireless technology, you are all set to print essential documents without any hassle.
How WPS pin aids in establishing a connection?
WPS provides maximum security to the wireless network through which the wireless HP printer and a router are connected. The connection between the wireless printer and wireless devices becomes faster and efficient. With the presence of the WPS button, the connection procedure gets simplified. The wireless networks for which the WPS works, use an encrypted password with WPA personal security protocols and WPA2 Personal. You will be able to print your documents hassle-free by establishing a secure and quick connection between your wireless HP printer and wireless router by finding the WPS pin on the HP printer.
Top steps to connect the HP printer using WPS Pin
- If you don’t know How to Setup HP Printer With WPS Pinand are finding it challenging to obtain the WPS pin on the HP printer, then reading and following the necessary steps meticulously can help establish connections effectively.
- You need to visit the control panel of your HP printer and press the wireless button. Make sure that you click the settings.
- Once you are done pressing the Wi-Fi protected setup, you need to follow the notifications that pop up on the screen.
- Now, at this step, you will be driven to the WPS pin, which you need to press for enabling the WPS pin to appear on the screen. You will acquire the WPS Pin for establishing a robust wireless connection between the HP printer and wireless devices like a router.
- You need to access the configuration utility at the final step or the software for the wireless router or wireless access point (WPA). Then, you need to enter the WPS Pin in the required area to set up the HP printer using the WPS pin.
Following the steps properly can help you to create a faster connection between the wireless HP printer and a router effectively. Once the setup procedure gets complete, you can install the network printer driver seamlessly by opening the HP folder of the printer.
Where Do I Find The WPS Pin On My HP Printer?
The word WPS stands for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and for making the connection between a router and wireless printers and other devices, this one is being used for. You have to find WPS Pin on your HP printer to establish a connection between the accessible devices. The wireless technology that is used in the HP printer allows you to print the documents from any corner of your home and also at any time. The WPS PIN Code will be used for connecting your wireless HP Printer to your personal device and set the printer up either through wired network or through your wireless router and then start printing the documents hassle-freely. In case you are non-tech person and don’t know from where the PIN code will be found, obtain reliable HP Support Assistance from the well-qualified techies. You will meet that person only when you give a ring.
If you install an HP printer driver on your computer and your printer is asking for “WPS Pin” to making a wireless connection, then you have to read out this blog post carefully as simple and efficient guidelines are here. Getting the WPS PIN on HP printer is quite tough for almost all non-tech users. Therefore, you may also come across difficulties while setting up your HP printer to the network connection. Don’t panic at that point; we are here to help you.
Desired Possible Steps To Find The WPS Pin On My HP Printer
Basically, there are two ways of having Wi-Fi Protected Setup connections in HP Printers. One is through WPS Button and another one is via WPS PIN, anyone can connect the printer wireless. Therefore, you can connect your HP printer to your operating device with these two options. Follow the provided steps:
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Button
Go through the given simple instructions:
- First and forecast, go to the HP printers’ control panel or Screen and then press the “Wireless” button or “Setting” Button
- Now, choose the option “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and follow the on-screen instructions that is further displaying on the screen
- Next, select “WPS Button” option. After doing this, printer will ask you to press the WPS button for the wireless router
- Once you Press that Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router, go to your printer and press continue for wireless connection
- Now Connection will be established for assigning the WPS Button then and your printer is ready to print anything wirelessly
Connect Your HP Printer Through WPS PIN
Have a glimpse on the noted lines and do the same:
- First, go to your HP printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button> Settings button
- Touch the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and then follow on-screen prompted instructions
- Now you are driven to Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN, just hit on it. Doing this, the PIN will display on the screen
- Next, you have to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point. And then enter WPS pin code in the required field
- Once the HP printer is setup properly, you can install network printer driver by opening printer’s HP folder in All Programs> Printer Setup & Software. After that, choose the option “Connect a new printer”on your PC
Dial HP Support Number If One-Step Solution
Are you unable to get understand the above written steps? Need an instant quality support from talented tech-geeks? If yes, then place a single call at HP Support Number and stay tune with professionals for one-stop solution in handy way.
How to find WPS Pin on HP Printer (Setup Guide)
Whenever you want to connect your HP printer on windows 10, it will ask you to enter “WPS pin on your HP Printer”. This WPS Pin would help your hp printer to connect to a wireless network. HP printer uses WPS Technology to connect with wireless devices. WPS is safe, faster, and secure than a USB connection.
For establishing a connection with any other device, you will need to find WPS Pin on HP Printer. This technology of the HP printer can be used by just connecting the wireless printer with the help of a WPS PIN Code to the personal device either through a wired network or through your wireless router and print documents easily.
What is WPS Pin?
WPS Pin stands for the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”, it is an 8 digit number that is generated by an HP printer for wireless connection with routers. In technical language, it is basically a network security standard that is wireless. And, it helps to make connections between wireless devices and a router faster and easier. WPS can work for wireless networks only that use a password and the password is encrypted with the WPA2 Personal or WPA Personal security protocols. The WPS button simplifies the connection process.
How & Where To Find WPS Pin on HP Printer
Now the question is “How and where to find WPS pin on HP printer”? In most HP printer models, WPS Pin is located on the printer screen. Examples of such printers are HP envy 4520, HP Officejet 4650. If you look at the screen you will see the WPS pin is written. However, there are few HP models like the HP Deskjet printer series which don’t have a screen. To solve this Let’s check the different connection type for screen and nonscreen printers.
Types of WPS Connections for HP Printer
On all the HP Printer you will find either of the below WPS options to connect the printer wirelessly.
- WPS Push Button (For non-screen Printers)
- WPS Pin ( For Screen enabled Printers)
Connect HP printer using WPS Push Button
- Go to the control panel of your HP Printer and then after this after pressing the Wireless or Settings Button, you will observe a Blue Light starts blinking.
- Go to the option of “WiFi Protected Setup” and then follow the instructions which appear on the printer screen.
- After this, you will have to select the option “WPS Button”. When you do so, the printer will tell you to press the WPS button the wireless router.
- After pressing the WPS button on the router, move to the printer and for a wireless connection, hit continue.
- Now Connection will be established and the printer is ready to use.
If you are using an HP printer with a screen and you have a WPS Push button then follow the below steps.
- Make sure printer is ON before moving to the next step.
- Go to the HP printer control panel or screen and Press the Wireless Button.
- Now the Wireless BLUE light will start blinking.
- On the printer screen, you will find the option “WiFi Protected Setup“.
- Go to “WiFi Protected Setup” and select “Push Button”.
- Go to your wireless Router.
- At the backside of your router, you will find a WPS Button.
- Press and Hold that WPS button for 3-4 sec.
- WPS light will start blinking on the router itself.
- Wait for 2-3 mins Both the lights on printer and Router stop blinking.
- Take a look at the printer screen “Connection Established“.
- Now Printer is connected with the wireless network with WPS Button
Connect HP Printer Using WPS Pin
- Go to the control panel of your HP Printer and then after pressing the Wireless button, go to the Settings.
- After touching on the WiFi Protected Setup, you should follow the prompts appearing on the screen.
- Now you will be prompted to PIN, tap on this PIN. When you do so, WPS PIN will be displayed on the screen.
- Next step is to access the configuration utility or the software for the wireless access point or wireless router. After this, you will have to enter WPS PIN.
- After the completion of setup, in All Programs, open the HP Folder of Printer. Then, go to the Printer Setup and Software. Then, choose the option of “Connect a New Printer”. This way, you can easily install the Network Printer Driver.
- Congratulation WPS Pin has been generated and your HP Printer is connected wirelessly with you windows 10 computer.
How to Setup HP Printer with WPS Pin?
I have successfully installed my new HP printer on Windows 10 PC. When I add my HP printer on a second PC on the wireless network, it prompts me for the “Printer’s WPS PIN”. Can anybody tell me what is WPS pin and where I can found WPS pin code? I have no idea from where I can found WPS pin. Also, help me for how to set up HP printer with WPS pin so that I can resume my printing without any issue!
Connect HP printer using WPS pin
- Go to your printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button> Settings button.
- Touch the WiFi Protected Setup and then follow onscreen prompts.
- Now you are prompted to PIN, just tap on it. By doing so, WPS PIN will display on the screen.
- Next, you have to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point. And then you have to enter WPS PIN.
- Once the setup is complete, you can install network printer driver by opening printer’s HP folder in All Programs> Printer Setup & Software. After this, choose the option “Connect a new printer”.
1 ReplyContact For Help
- Answer Post by :
- Richard Peter
1 year ago
Where is the WPS Pin Located on HP Printer?
Setup WPS Pin on HP Printer | WPS Pin on Printer | WPS Pin Printer
1 ReplyContact For Help
- Answer Post by :
- Jack Martin
1 year ago
Find WPS Pin for HP Printer:
Want to set up a connection with any other device; you will have to find WPS pin on HP printer. The HP printer comes with wireless technology and help of this technology we can print documents anytime and anywhere at any place.
To use this technology of the HP printer just connect the wireless printer with the help of WPS PIN code to the separate device whether using a wired network or use your wireless router and print documents simply.
What is HP Printer WPS Pin?
WPS full form is “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” if we say in technical language. It is usually a network security standard that is wireless. With the help of this, it makes connections between wireless devices and a router faster and easier.
WPS can work for wireless networks that use a password and the password is encrypted with WPA2 Personal or WPA Personal security protocols. The HP WPS button simplifies the connection process.
This creation of the HP printer can be used through easily interfacing your remote printer with the assistance of WPS PIN on HP printer code to your own gadget whether by wired system or through your remote switch and print reports successfully. You can promote association through taking HP Printer Support help from certified technicians.
In case you have successfully installed HP printer drivers on your system and your printer is asking “WPS Pin” for remote connection and you will find WPS PIN for HP printer for all the details you need to read this blog as direct steps are referenced here.
Acquiring the WPS PIN on HP printer is very intense for sure every client. Therefore, you may equally beat-up difficulties while setting up the system association.
Types of WPS Connections:
- WPS Button
- WPS Pin
Connect the HP Printer Using WPS Button:
Step 1 : Visit the control panel of your HP Printer and then press the Wireless or Settings Button, you will notice a Blue Light starts blinking.
Step 2 : Search for the option of “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” and then follow the instructions which come on the printer screen.
Step 3 : Then you will have to choose the option “WPS Button”. When you go like this, the printer will guide you to press the WPS button the wireless router.
Step 4 : Once you have done with pressing the WPS button on the router, move to the printer and for a wireless connection, tap to continue.
Step 5 : Now Connection will be set up and the printer is ready to use.
Connect the HP Printer Using WPS Pin:
Step 1 : Visit the control panel of your HP Printer and press the Wireless button, visit the Settings.
Step 2 : After touching on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup, you should follow the alerts popping up on the screen.
Step 3 : Now you will be asked to PIN, tap on this PIN. When you go like this, WPS PIN will appear on the screen. And here you find WPS PIN for HP printer.
Step 4 : The next step is to access the configuration utility or the software for the wireless access point or wireless router. Then, you will have to type a WPS PIN on HP printer.
After the completion of setup, in All Programs, open the HP Folder of Printer. Then, go to the Printer Setup and Software. Then, you can select the given option of “Connect a New Printer”. And this is the process to install the Network Printer Driver easily.
In case, you have any other issues related to HP printer setup or Printer not working or the above-mentioned steps are not helpful for you can take the help HP Printer. Experts team available for you 24/7 for giving you better and immediate solution to get away your all printer issues. You only have to do call on HP printer to help and get the solution of your issue.