QuickBooks Desktop has established itself as an excellent software for accounting. With a great client base, it is important that the users encounter minimum errors. In case of error appears, the Intuit® has developed resolution in the form of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. The tool effectively handles all the installation errors. Let us give you an insight on how to repair QuickBooks Desktop installation errors using the QB Install Diagnostic Tool. As you progress in the blog, you will come across ways how the diagnostic tool can be used to fix QB installation errors. If a scenario arises where the tool fails to fix errors, going forward on your own can harm the company data. Therefore, it is recommended to seek direct help from certified experts for error resolution.
If you Need Additional Help with QuickBooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool, then Get in Touch with Experts at (844)-888-4666
Errors that Intuit® QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is Capable of Resolving
Intuit® QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can efficiently help you deal with errors that bubble up from the following reasons:
- If the error arises because of the corruption in company file data then the user must run QuickBooks install diagnostics tool with utmost care as a single mistake can result in data loss.
- The system registry files are corrupted or damaged.
- The employee’s and vendor’s list in the QuickBooks is either totally blank or missing.
With QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Download, you are capable of getting over certain issues and complex error codes. Following are the types of Installation and company file errors that QuickBooks Desktop encounters, and can be resolved using Install Diagnostic Tool.
- MSXML, C++ and .NET Framework.
- QuickBooks Installation Error.
- QB Error 179.
- QuickBooks Error code 6000.
- QB H101, H202, H303 error code while application working.
The Procedure to Install Diagnostic Tool for QuickBooks Desktop
Intuit® has offered QuickBooks Tool Hub to install multiple tools such as File Doctor, PDF and Print Repair tool, and Install Diagnostic Tool. As the initial step to use the Tool to fix installation issues, perform the steps below.
Download the QuickBooks Tool hub
- Close QuickBooks Desktop application and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Preferably save it in the download folder or on the desktop.
- Open QuickBooksToolHub.exe file that you have downloaded.
- Proceed as per the instructions that come up on the screen. Agree to the terms and conditions to finish the installation.
- When the installation finishes, double-click the tool hub icon on the Windows desktop.
Fix QuickBooks Desktop Install Errors with Multiple Methods
The steps mentioned below can be performed via QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Install Errors.
Use the QB Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub that you have downloaded on your local storage.
- From the tool hub, select the Installation Issues.
- Select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and let it have its time to run.
- Once the tool finishes its task, check if you are now able to update QuickBooks components.
Update the Operating System to Fix QuickBooks Desktop Install Errors
- Hit the Windows Key on the keyboard.
- In the search text box type Windows Update and click on it.
- Read and apply the instructions as they appear on the screen.
- Next, all you need to do is install the updates and restart the system after that.
- Check if this resolves installation errors in QuickBooks Desktop.
Manually Fixing the Installation Errors in QuickBooks
In the rarest of the cases, where QB Install Diagnostic Tool fails to fix the errors, you might require manual troubleshooting. Every component needs to be fixed manually, to completely resolve the Installation Errors in QuickBooks. But performing this method might require a professional’s help to avoid any hindrance. If such a case arises place a call at (844)-888-4666.
Make use of Selective Start-Up Method
- Open the Run window with use of Windows + R
- Type in msconfig in the text box and click OK.
- In the windows that opens, select General and then navigate to Selective start-up This will load the system services.
- Just unmark Hide all Microsoft Services under the Services
- Finally, click the disable option and restart your system.
Still figuring out why the installation error keeps on occurring? Hasn’t QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool done its job? Then the only resolution to save your data is calling the support at +1-888-300-3913.
How to (Download & Install) QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
Learn the best possible ways to resolve installation errors of QuickBooks Desktop
If you are a QuickBooks user, then you might have heard about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. While using QuickBooks, the users might encounter certain glitches, that can actually upsetting. Understanding this, Intuit deeply researched into the matter, Inuit came up with a remedy named QBInstall diagnostic tool.
Insight into QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The QBInstall Diagnostic tool is designed in a way to diagnose and fix multiple bugs that might be seen throughout the QuickBooks software installation procedure. The issues encountered with the .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++, can also be easily tackled with the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This amazing tool automatically diagnose the bugs and repair in the best possible ways. The QuickBooks experts always recommend to download and install the QBInstall Tool, before opting for the manual methods for rectifying the same.
To know more about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool, go through the article till the end. Another quick solution can be to consult our certified ProAdvisors. You can save your time and efforts, by making a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-844-521-0490, and our QuickBooks technical support team will be there to help you out.
You may also read: How to access QuickBooks remotely?
Understand about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool through the Infographic:
How QuickBooks install diagnostic tool works?
QuickBooks desktop required many Microsoft core components, in order to ensure appropriate functioning of the software. In case any of the items are missing or not working properly, then it might end up in affecting the QB software smooth working and also the work. The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can fix a wide range of errors that might be encountered while installing the QuickBooks Desktop Version.
Errors that could be fixed by using QBInstall Diagnostic Tool
|Error Code 1603||Error Code 1935|
|Damaged Microsoft .NET Framework errors||Error Code 1904|
|Error Code 1402||QuickBooks unrecoverable errors|
|Error Code 1327||Error Code 1723|
|Damaged MSXML and C++||Error Code 1602|
|Error Code 1712||QuickBooks has stopped working errors|
|Error Code 1317||Error Code 2203|
Some important points to remember
Points to keep in mind while Utilizing QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After downloading the tool to your desktop computer. Always remember to close all other running program and only click the file to run this tool.
- A tool will automatically detect and resolve the error. However, in many cases system reboot is required.
- When the tool indicates a message called “No errors were detected” it means your problem isn’t resolved yet.
Steps for Downloading, Installing, and using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- To begin with, the user is required to visit the Intuit website for downloading the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After that, the user will receive a prompt to save the QBInstall Tool file to the desktop.
- The next step is to close all the open programs, before jumping on to the next step.
- Now, look for QB Install Tool .exe file.
- Followed by double clicking the same.
- Once done with that, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool will get opened.
- After which a license window will appear on the screen.
- The user is required to look for the Yes option, and then hit the same.
- Moving further, tap on the Proceed button, in order to run the Scan.
- Now, reboot the system after the scanning process comes to an end.
- The user might require to register again the QB or activate the software again.
- The user should also update the Windows operating system.
- And to end the process and see the changes, restart the system.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors?
Here are some of the ways or methods with you can easily troubleshoot the QuickBooks Installation errors by utilizing QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:
Diagnose Connection Tab:
- With the help of this tab, the user can easily analyze the system. Also, it can assist the QuickBooks users in setting up the company data file, which can be accessed from a computer system.
- Talking about the Firewall status, the user can get proper information on the Firewall, with the help of this tab.
Test the Connectivity:
- The next tab helps in checking and verifying all the workstation connectivity.
Re-install in a selective startup mode:
- At times the third party apps might hinder the access or create problem in installation of QuickBooks. Thus, it is recommended to carry out installation in selective mode.
Solution 1: Running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, the user is required to download the QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool from the OEM site.
- After that, the user is required to ensure to save the file on the Windows desktop.
- The next step is to close the program that might be running in the background. Once done with that, run the tool.
Note: It should be noted that the tool might take a while to complete the process, depending upon the internet speed and system specifications.
- Reboot the system, once the tool is used, in order to ensure that the QuickBooks components are updated correctly.
Solution 2: Download the latest updates for Windows
- The very first step is to press the Windows key on the keyboard.
- After that, the user is required to type in Windows update in the search bar.
- The next step is to follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, the user is required to reboot the system.
Solution 3: Reinstall the QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode
Simple Steps that explain the best way to reinstall the QuickBooks in a selective startup mode:
- To start with, by computer keyboard press ‘Ctrl+R’ keys that open to ‘Run’ the control.
- Type msconfig and then click OK button
- After that go-to the ‘General’ tab, then select selective startup.
- After that load system services and load startup items.
- Hit a click on the “Services” tab. and then select to hide all MS & click on it disable all option.
- Now ensure and click on the listing of services and check that you’re Installer, check box if it is selected. If not, click to select heading after clicking on the “OK” tab.
- Visit to restart into the system configuration and then restart you computer.
- Finally reinstall using a clean installation procedure.
Solution 4: Switch back to Normal Startup mode
Once the installation procedure completed, you need to follow the steps to restore it in normal settings.
- On the keyboard, press & hold the ‘Ctrl + R’ keys, it opens to run your control. Click into the OK button.
- Type msconfig and then click “OK” button once more.
- Go to the “General” tab now & select the “Normal Startup” option. Later, click on the “OK” button.
- Finally in the system configuration, click on the “Restart” tab and restarts the computer again.
Solution 5: Manually fix Windows Components
In case the above steps fail to fix the issue for you, then in that case, repair the windows components manually. It is recommended to carry out this process under expert assistance. The user needs to repair and reinstall Microsoft .Net framework and Microsoft MSXML.
You may also read: Install and Set-up QuickBooks desktop Enterprise
We hope that this article would be helpful for you to get better insight of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. In case, you are facing any problems in your QuickBooks or you got stuck while downloading the QBInstall tool and looking for support or assistance for the same – you can contact the enterprise support professionals at their toll-free helpline number i.e. +1-844-521-0490.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Question – How do I repair QuickBooks desktop?
Ans. QuickBooks desktop users might encounter certain errors while working with the software. The errors might include, H series errors, data errors, company file related errors, 6000 series errors, and many more. Each bug is dealt with a different set of solution. The QuickBooks users might encounter installation errors at the time of installing the software.
The installation errors can be easily dealt with the help of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. This tool diagnose and fix the error automatically, without much manual intervention.
Question – How to Fix QuickBooks desktop Installation errors?
Ans. The QuickBooks desktop installation errors include the following:
- Error 1402
- Error 1603
- QB Error 1903
- Error 1935
- Microsoft .Net framework errors
- And many others
The installation errors can be easily fixed with the help of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- To begin with, the user is required to open the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- The next step is to select the installation issues in the tools hub.
- After that, choose QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, and let it run.
- Once the process comes to an end, reboot the system.
Question – How to Download QuickBooks install diagnostic tool for free?
Ans. The QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is the tool designed in a way to fix the errors encountered at the time of installation of the software. This tool can be helpful for the users to fix the error code 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. This tool can be downloaded from the Intuit’s official website.
After downloading the tool, the user has to set-up the file in the system and then run the same to fix the installation errors without any hassle.
Question – How to fix QuickBooks Error 1601, 1603 and 1642?
Ans. QuickBooks error 1601, 1603 and 1642 might appear on the screen, when the user tries to update the software or install the QuickBooks software on the system. The causes of these errors can be as follows:
- Damaged Microsoft Windows Installer
- Damaged QuickBooks desktop installation
- Corrupted Microsoft Windows installer
- Virus or Malware attack
These errors are associated with the installation of the QuickBooks accounting software, and can be easily tackled with the help of QB Install Diagnostic Tool. This Tool is designed in a way to fix the issues that the user might face at the time of installation. Thus, if the user is facing any of these bugs, then opting forDiagnostic tool can work wonders for them.
Question- How to download and install QuickBooks desktop?
Ans. QuickBooks is a robust accounting software that can be used to fulfill the daily accounting and bookkeeping requirements. In order to download and install this software, the user can follow the below steps:
- Firstly, download the appropriate installation file for the product.
- After that, from the Downloads & Updates page, choose the country, product, and the version.
- Then, hit the download option and you are good to go.
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool – Fix Microsoft .Net Framework, MSXML & C++ Issues
Easy Methods to Install and Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
It’s little wonder why QuickBooks is a leading accounting software in the market. The makers keep introducing new features and tools to make it easy to safe, fast and easy to use. One really useful tool introduced in Intuit’s QuickBooks is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It’s an efficient tool to diagnose and troubleshoot installation errors that occur during the installation of QuickBooks desktop. The diagnostic tool is equipped to manage and handle multiple issues that occur in C++, .NET framework or the MSXML.
This diagnostic tool is a repair tool, designed to identify and fix the issue automatically. It helps you lower down the time to resolve the issue. Whenever you receive an error, you must first run QuickBooks install diagnostic tool trying any manual troubleshooting method to fix the issue.
Read this also: How to resolve QuickBooks error code 6150?
What is QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool?
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is designed in a way to diagnose, as well as fix the errors that might be encountered by the users while installing the QuickBooks software. For the proper functioning of the software, it requires many Microsoft core components, and without any proper functioning, managing the software can be next to impossible. This is where Install Diagnostic tool comes into play. It is always recommended to run the tool, before manually resolving the issues associated with QuickBooks. This tool can fix the issues with .NET Framework, C++, and MSXML. Downloading, installing, and using this tool will help to fix a lot of issues.
Errors that can be fixed by QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- QuickBooks Error Code 1402
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- MSXML damage
- QuickBooks has stopped working error
- .NET Framework errors
- QuickBooks Error Code 1904
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935
- C++ related errors
- QuickBooks is not working error
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error
Steps to Install and Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Here is how you can install and use the robust diagnostic tool:
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from Intuit’s official website and set-up file in your computer.
- Save the setup file on your desktop or wherever you prefer.
- Find the QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file on the system and click Run.
- After that, the next step is to click Yes, to agree to the license agreement.
- Restart your computer after the diagnosis is complete to ensure that all QuickBooks components are updated.
Checkout the following Info-graphic to understand how you can resolve QuickBooks installation errors using QBInstall diagnostic tool:
You might also like: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 15215?
Steps to fix QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors
Here is how you can resolve any installation error.
Solution #1: First, run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
After you run the diagnostic tool, restart your computer to ensure that QuickBooks components are updated appropriately.
Solution #2: Download the latest Windows updates
You can download the latest windows update from here. Once the download process completed, Install all updates and restart your computer.
Solution #3: Manually fix errors
On the off chance when QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is unable to fix the issue you are facing, try troubleshooting the error manually.
Solution #4: Uninstall/ Install QuickBooks Desktop
If you have exhausted all the methods to fix the issue you received, there may be an issue with your operating system or computer.
Important: You may be asked to reactivate or re-register QuickBooks Desktop after running the diagnostic tool.
In case the issue persists and there is an error, you should contact a QuickBooks desktop expert before it develops into an irreparable issue.
If you received an error while installing QB updates, run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. You can also contact or find a certified proadvisor to get instant help.
Steps to Fix Installation Errors with help of QB Install Diagnostic Tool
Here is how you can fix an installation error with QB Diagnostic Tool
Step 1: Check and diagnose the Connection tab
The user can use this tab to examine the system, and in addition to that, the same tab will help the user in setting up the QuickBooks company data file.
Step 2: Check the Firewall Status
Installing diagnostic tool provides the relevant information on the firewall status. The user can also take the required action, according to the information.
Step 3: Testing the connectivity
Testing the connectivity assists the users in analyzing the workstation connectivity.
Steps to Re-installing in a selective start-up mode
- Firstly, Start your computer in selective start-up mode.
- Open Run command by pressing Windows and R keys together.
- In the box that appears before you, type ‘msconfig’ and click ‘OK‘.
- After that select the General Tab and then select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services.’
- Choose ‘Disable all’ option from the open tab.
- Next, unmark ‘Hide Microsoft services’ checkbox.
- Now check the ‘list of services’ and select the ‘Windows Installer checkbox.’ Ensure to check this box and press ‘OK‘.
- Go to system configuration and select ‘Restart’ and that would restore your computer to its ‘Normal Configuration.’
At the end, we can say that QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool is a valuable and easy to use software. In case you have any question related to this tool or you are unable to fix any QB related issue, you can contact our 24×7 QuickBooks Premier Support team at +1-888-300-3913 and speak to our certified technicians.
How to Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
You are installing QuickBooks on your Desktop, however, got interrupted because of some unexpected errors. QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is meant to solve errors happening during QuickBooks Installation. The Install Diagnostic Tool diagnoses and fixes all errors occurring during Installation. Additionally, it can amend issues related to ‘.NET Framework, C++ and MSXML.’ QuickBooks Desktop uses some of the Microsoft core components. If one or more components stop functioning efficiently. The operating system displays errors.
They will reflect on the entire mechanism of install diagnostic tool QuickBooks to solve all the errors occurring during installation.
How does QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool work?
QuickBooks desktop Install diagnostic tool is particularly designed to diagnose errors and correct them. Moreover, the tool will ensure that QuickBooks installation is commenced without any delays. Other than resolving issues with the .NET Framework, MSXML & C++ errors, it fixes several other errors and issues. Few of them are listed below:
NOTE:You can start the ‘repair tool’ to enable QuickBooks Desktop Install diagnostic tool to identify and rectify the issues.
Download & Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below given are the steps to download and install diagnostic tool.
- Here, click the download QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool and set-up file in the system.
- Save the setup file on the desktop.
- After the download, you will see the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’ on your screen.
- Now shut-down all other apps, that currently running simultaneously in the system.
- Double-click on ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file’ & run the file in your system.
- Restart the system after the diagnose.
- Make sure that you have a good ‘Internet Connection’ for smooth
- Close all other apps working/running in the background.
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool will automatically detect and fix the error. But often system reboot is required. designed to automatically detect and fix errors, however, in several scenarios, you might need to ‘Re-boot’.
Fix Installation Errors by using ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’
Now view and analyze the below-given points via QuickBooks diagnostic tool.
1. Check and diagnose the ‘Connection Tab.’
Use this tab to examine your system. Additionally, this tab will help you in setting up the ‘QuickBooks company data file.’
2. Check the Firewall Status
Install Diagnostic tool QB provides relevant info on the Firewall status. You can take the appropriate action as per the information.
3. It tests your Connectivity
Consequently, It helps in analyzing your workstation connectivity. Hence, the installation of the tool itself requires a smooth.
4. Do a Re-install in a Selective start-up mode.
Sometimes, third-party apps such as ‘anti-virus & anti-spyware’ programs. It may create a problem with QuickBooks Desktop Installation. So, to rectify it is important to carry out the installation in a selective mode. The mode will start the windows with few selected items running in your system.
Let’s look at the steps :
- Start the system in selective start-up mode.
- Press Windows+r to open the ‘RUN’ command.
- Now type ‘msconfig’ and click OK
- Now in the General Tab- select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’
- So, choose ‘disable all’ option.
- Now, unmark ‘Hide Microsoft services’ checkbox.
- Now, checkmark the ‘list of services’ and select the ‘Windows Installer checkbox’. Ensure to mark this and press OK.
- Therefore, Go to the system configuration and choose ‘Restart’.
- To restore the computer to its ‘Normal Configuration.’
- Press Windows+R to open the ‘RUN’ command.
- Now type in ‘msconfig’ and press OK
- Now in the ‘General tab,’ choose ‘Normal start-up’>> OK
- Hence, Go to the system configuration screen and click ‘Restart.’
The blog has provided you the understanding of what is QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. Indeed, the tool will solve all the errors that occur during the installation of the software. It has given you the answer to when you need to use QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. The blog has also covered, how you need to install and download the diagnostic tool on your PC. Furthermore, you will also get the idea of how to fix installation errors with the help of the install diagnostic tool.
If you have still some issues while using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, then feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-300-3913.
How to Fix QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool – Fix Installation Errors
Learn all about QuickBooks install Diagnostic Tool and it’s uses
Well, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool (QBinstall) is a versatile tool specially designed and developed to diagnose & repair the technical glitches that may arises during the QB installation process. In case, you are experiencing QB associated hassles while QuickBooks installation, QBinstall tool is very helpful to get relieve of these QB error.
Through this informative article, learn ‘How to use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’. Either you can also consult with the certified ProAdvisor at our QuickBooks Support number i.e. +1-844-405-0907 in order to save the time & effort.
It might be possible that you are familiar with the fact that the QuickBooks Desktop needs many Microsoft components for the accurate implementation of the application. However without proper QuickBooks functioning, it is tough to manage the business efficiently. Perhaps it is possible that anyone of the elements/items is absent, missing, damage, or not running properly then it will affect the QB software as well as business operation, you will receive the QuickBooks error notification.
You might also see: Reinstall QuickBooks for Windows Using Clean Install tool
What is QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool?
QBInstall tool can troubleshoot the QB issues with .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++. QuickBooks application utilizes some of the Microsoft components & when one or more components stop operating normally or become wobbly /unstable, and then the operating system shows the QB errors. Downloading & installing the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can resolve a lot of problems which you may come across while installing this accounting software.
What are QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors?
The errors listed below may happen if your Operating System is damaged or one of the core Microsoft elements that QuickBooks uses is unstable or not functioning properly.
Download, install and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool (QBInstall Tool) to fix a wide range of QuickBooks errors that you may obtain when installing QuickBooks Desktop such as:
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Error 1935
- QuickBooks Error 1904
- QB Error Code 1402
- Errors Connecting to damaged Microsoft.NET Framework
- Errors Connecting to damaged MSXML and also C++
- Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop such as QuickBooks has stopped working or QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
How does QuickBooks Install Diagnostic (QBInstall) Tool Works?
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool can fix a wide range of technical errors that occurs while configuring QuickBooks desktop version. To save time on troubleshooting, be sure to run QBInstall before manually fixing installation issues.
Points to keep Remember while using QB Install diagnostic tool
- After downloading this installation tool in your computer, always remember to shut all the background running program before clicking on the file to run the tool.
- If you are not a tech savvy and unable to perform any of the steps, you need to consult with your IT professional or a Windows expert.
- This tool will automatically, detect and then try to fix your error. In some cases and make your system to reboot it.
- If the tool indicates, this display a message that is named as No Error were detected. This means to say it will unable to solve your problem.
- After running the tool, you may need to re-register or reactivate QuickBooks Desktop.
Also read: What is QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
How to Solve Installation Errors using QBinstall diagnostic tool?
Diagnose Connection Tab
- This tab helps to test the PC and try to setup the company data file that is accessible from a computer device whether you configured for a single user or for a multi-user mode.
- This firewall status area shows all basic instruction that is all about firewall.
Test your Connectivity
- Test connectivity describes the area that lets to check all your workstation connectivity.
How to test your connectivity?
- Firstly click to the button just next to the Company file main field, where you want to locate your company file.
- Use Linux system only if the network setup good. It is an alternate section mode. To perform the action you need to select to change the hosting server check dialog box.
Steps to Fix Microsoft .NET, MSXML and C++ Issues with QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below are the quick methods to solve QB Desktop Installation Errors.
Solution 1: Using QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, download the QBinstall tool (Note: To download the software please click on the given link: http://dlm2.download.intuit.com/akdlm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBPDF/QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe)
- Save the software setup files in the local desktop once notification prompt.
- Close all the running programs that are running on your system.
- Now run the program by pressing a double-clicking on the QB Install_tool_v2.exe. file.
- Once the diagnose process gets complete you need to reboot your computer system. (Note: Ensure that the proper update of the component is successful)
Important: Make it sure that the connectivity of Internet connection is strong and stable because the installation process involves downloading sometimes. Slow internet connectivity can affect the downloading process of QBinstall tool.
Solution 2: Perform the Windows Update
- Perform the Windows update after installing & finding some missing updates pertaining to .NET framework, MSXML & C++.
- If in case these components are outdated, QuickBooks will not able to install correctly. Update your windows or it’s component to the latest release.
Solution 3: Re-install the QuickBooks Software in a Selective Startup Mode
Follow the steps to understand how to Reinstall the QuickBooks in a selective startup mode:
- Press Ctrl + R keys on your keyboard to open run dialog box.
- After that type msconfig and click OK button.
- Under the General tab, select the selective startup option, and then select load system services or load startup items.
- Click to the Services tab.
- After that select hide all MS and click it to disable all.
- Now click it clear to hide all MS services in the given checkbox.
- Check mark on the list of services and then ensures whether you are Window Installer, checkbox if it is selected. If not, Click to select heading and then click to OK button.
- Restart the system configuration window and then restart your PC.
- Once the system restarted reinstall QuickBooks by using a clean installation process.
When the installation process is completed, now follow the steps to make it restore in its normal configuration.
- On your keyboard, hold the Ctrl + R keys. This command will open the Run dialog box.
- After that type msconfig and then Click OK button.
- Now go into the general tab and choose Normal Startup option.
- Click OK button.
- Finally click to restart in the system configuration windows. This will restart your computer again.
In case you are having difficulties in downloading the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool or facing problems while using this tool or you have any other type of queries, then get expert’s guidance by U.S based accounting professionals, CPA’s and industries best accountants that is accessible through various modes of services by email, voice call or remote support.
I hope you found this article informative and understand the complete concept of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool & it’s functions. However, if still the installation related problems persists or you stuck somewhere then immediately contact QuickBooks technical support team at +1-888-300-3913.