In this article, we are going to be discussing QuickBooks POS Error 100060. This kind of error signifies a system that is unable to build some much-needed records. Many various reasons are the cause of such an error to occur. And in this article, we are going to be discussing how to fix them.
QuickBooks Error 100060: QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks. While using QuickBooks POS, if you face QuickBooks Error 100060, then it indicates that there are a few mandatory accounts that could not be created in the system. You may also get this error message if you are running a Financial Exchange for the first time in an account.
QuickBooks Error 100060 can happen because of the following two reasons:
- During the first financial transaction, the account might already have been active.
- The user logged into the account, might not have QuickBooks administrator permissions.
Steps to fix QuickBooks POS Error 100060
In case you have witnessed that during the initial financial transaction the account has already been active in QuickBooks POS then,
Step 1: Open QuickBooks.
Step 2: Visit the Edit menu, select Preferences, then proceed to Accounting.
Step 3: Visit Company Preferences and clear the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox.
Step 4: Now tap on OK.
Step 5: Then from QuickBooks Point of Sale, perform a Financial Exchange.
Step 6: In QuickBooks, go to the Edit menu and then in Preferences, and then Accounting.
Step 7: Choose Company Preferences and press Use account numbers checkbox to reactivate the account number feature.
Step 8: Tap on OK.
In case the user logged into does not have QuickBooks administrator permissions, then follow the steps below:
Step 1: In the Point of Sale Company Preferences, click on Cancel.
Step 2: In QuickBooks, you must select File and then Close Company/Logoff.
Step 3: Next, you may choose Open on the No Company Open screen.
Step 4: Log into the company file as the Administrator and select Window and then Close All.
Step 5: In Point of Sale, select File and then select Preferences as Company.
Step 6: Select Accounts under the Financial preference head and verifies that all accounts under the Basic tab and the Advanced tab has no brackets.
In case any accounts still contained brackets and the appropriate account cannot be found in the drop-down list, then proceed to build an Account in QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, select Lists, then go to Chart of Accounts.
- Tap on Account in the lower left portion of the screen and then choose New.
- Select an appropriate account type and name the Account, filling the additional fields as required wherever.
- Click OK and then shut down the chart of Accounts.
In Point of Sale, close and reopen the Company Preferences window. After you have done that, you may proceed to select Accounts checking both basic and advanced. There should be no brackets at this time.
We hope you have been able to resolve your QuickBooks error 100060 through the simple steps that were stated in the two solutions above. However, in case you have not been able to resolve your issues till now, we will recommend you to contact at QuickBooks POS Support Number +1-888-300-3913 and speak to support desk for technical assistance.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 100060
QuickBooks is accounting software that is widely used all over the world. Since QuickBooks is a tool so it can not be free of bugs and errors. QuickBooks error 100060 is one of such errors.
What is QuickBooks Error 100060?
QuickBooks users may encounter QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060 at the time of using QuickBooks Point of Sale. This error indicates that the QuickBooks POS is unable to create important accounts in your QuickBooks Financial Software. You may get error code 100060 while running a financial exchange for the first time in an account.
In this blog, we will illustrate the causes and the easy solutions of QuickBooks Error 100060.
Causes of QuickBooks POS Error 100060
QuickBooks Error 100060 mainly arises due to the following two reasons:
- At the time of first financial exchange, the account has been already activated at the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- If the QuickBooks user signed into QuickBooks without the permission of QuickBooks administrator then, you may lead to QuickBooks Error 100060.
You May Also Read: Troubleshoot QuickBooks POS Error 1330
How to Fix QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060?
Listed below are the solutions to resolve QuickBooks error 100060.
Solution 1: During the first financial exchange, the account has been already activated at the QuickBooks Point of Sale. Then, follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, Launch QuickBooks financial software.
- Select Edit and go to the Preferences > Accounting.
- Then, select Company Preferences and clear the “Use Account Numbers”.
- Next, complete a Financial Exchange from QuickBooks POS.
- In QuickBooks, select Edit > preferences > Accounting.
- Choose Company Preferences and to reactivate the account number select ‘Use account number’.
- Finally, press
Solution 2: If the QB user signed into QuickBooks without the permission of QuickBooks administrator then, follow the steps written below:
- In QuickBooks, select File > Close Company/Logoff.
- Log in as the administrator in the company file.
- Then, select Windows > Close All.
- Choose File > Preferences > Company.
- In the Financial Preferences, choose Accounts and make sure that all accounts have no brackets.
- If any account consists of brackets but you are unable to find an appropriate account in the drop-down list, then create an Account in QuickBooks by the help of following steps:
- Open Lists and then go to the Charts of Accounts.
- Choose Accounts > New.
- Select the type of the account, name the account and fill the additional filed, if required.
- Select Save and Close.
- Finally, In QuickBooks POS, close and restart Company Preferences Window and select Accounts. There should be no brackets in any accounts.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 100060?
In this article, we tend to square measure planning to be discussing QuickBooks POS Error 100060. This sort of error signifies a system that’s unable to create some much-needed records. Many different reasons are the reason for such a mistake to occur. And during this article, we are going to be discussing a way to fix them.
QuickBooks POS couldn’t produce some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks. whereas victimization QuickBooks POS, if you face QuickBooks Error 100060, then it indicates that there are many necessary accounts that would not be created within the system. You’ll additionally get this error message if you’re operating a financial exchange for the primary time in an account.
- During the primary money group action, the account may have already got been active.
- The user logged into the account, may not have QuickBooks administrator permissions.
Mend QuickBooks POS Error 100060: Solution
In case you’ve got witnessed that in the primary financial transaction, the account has already been active in QuickBooks Point of Sales then:
- Step 1: Open QuickBooks.
- Step 2: Visit the Edit menu, choose Preferences, then proceed to Accounting.
- Step 3: Visit Company Preferences and clear the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox.
- Step 4: Click on OK.
- Step 5: Then from QuickBooks purpose of Sale, perform a Financial Exchange.
- Step 6: In QuickBooks, move to the Edit menu and then in Preferences, and after that to Accounting.
- Step 7: Select Company Preferences and press the Use account numbers checkbox to activate the account number feature again.
- Step 8: Press on OK.
In case the user logged into doesn’t have QuickBooks administrator permissions, then follow the steps below:
- Step 1: within the Point of Sale Company Preferences, click on Cancel.
- Step 2: In QuickBooks, you want to choose File then shut Company/Logoff.
- Step 3: Next, you’ll select Open on the No Company Open screen.
- Step 4: Log into the corporate file because the Administrator and choose Window then shut All.
- Step 5: For Point of Sale, choose File then choose Preferences as Company.
- Step 6: choose Accounts below the financial preference head and verifies that every account below the Basic tab and also the Advanced tab has no brackets.
In case any accounts still contained brackets and also the acceptable account can’t be found within the drop-down list, then proceed to create an Account in QuickBooks:
- Step 1: In QuickBooks, choose Lists, then move to Chart of Accounts.
- Step 2: Tap on Account within the lower-left portion of the screen then select New.
- Step 3: Select an acceptable account type and name the Account, filling the extra fields as required.
- Step 4: Click OK then finish off the chart of Accounts.
For the Point of Sale, shut and open up the Company Preferences window one again. once you’ve got done that, you’ll proceed to pick Accounts checking each basic and advanced. There ought to be no brackets at this point.
QuickBooks Error 100060 : Troubleshoot Financial Exchange Error
Along with many benefits, QuickBooks also has some error issues. QuickBooks Error 100060 is one of the most common error issues you might be facing. In this blog, we discuss how to fix the QuickBooks error 100060 including symptoms and causes. This error usually happens while trying to run the financial exchange for the first time for the specific account. No need to worry, below information clear your all queries.
What is QuickBooks Error 100060?
This error message appears on your screen when the user tries to process the financial exchange using the QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) for the first time. This error blocks you from further processing or freezes your current window.
What are the causes behind this error?
There are several reasons due to which this error appears on your screen, some of the major causes are listed below:
Cause 1: After login into your QuickBooks, the QuickBooks administrator doesn’t permit you to look forward due to internal error issues
Cause 2: In QuickBooks, your very first transaction may be the account was already made active. This thing leads to error issues.
How to fix this error?
Before stepping in to resolve any issue, the user has to ensure the reason behind it. So, you can pick a suitable solution and resolve this error in a minimum time period to avoid the loss.
Solution 1: If the problem appears due to cause 1, then you need to perform the below-mentioned steps:
- The initial step is to open the company preferences
- Hit the click on the “Cancel” button
- Now, you have to select the File and then click on the “Company/Logoff”
- Choose the “No Company Open Screen” option from the drop-menu list
- After this, login into your company files as an admin
- Hit the next click on the “Windows” section and choose the “Close All”
- The next thing you have to select the file and then open the Preferences as the company in Point of Sale
- Open the “Financial Preference” section
- Now, you have to select the “Financial Preference as the head”
- Click on the “Accounts and verify” for all accounts that are given under the basic and advanced field
Solution 2: If an issue appears due to a second cause, resolve it with these guidelines:
- Firstly, you have to open the QuickBooks accounting software
- Then, open the Edit menu and choose the “Preferences”
- Now, you have to open your “Accounting” section and choose the “company Preference” option
- The next thing you have to do remove the “Use Account Numbers” check box
- Hit the Ok button and moving forward with on-screen guidelines
- From the QuickBooks Point of Sale button, you have to choose the “Financial Exchange” option
- Open the Edit menu and hit the click on the “Preferences” and then Accounting
- Once you are done with the above steps, then open the Company Preferences menu
- Then, you have to choose the “Use Account Numbers” checkbox to reactivate the account number feature
- Hit the Ok button to finish the program
Solution 3: If your accounts still have brackets and you are unable to locate the correct account, then the user required to create a new account:
- Open your QuickBooks menu and click on the “Lists”
- From the drop-menu options, you have to choose the “Chart of Accounts”
- Hit the next click on the “Account” and then choose the “New”
- After this, you can easily access the account that you want to open
- Select the correct account type and give it a proper name
- Enter all required details in the given fields
- Hit the OK button and then close the “Chart of Accounts”
Once you finish this process, then the QuickBooks POS and again open the “Company Preferences Window” and then select the “Account Checking” option for both basic as well as advanced. Check and must be sure that there are no brackets
Thank you for reading this blog, we hope the above information was useful for you to fix the QuickBooks Error 100060. So, you easily track the business programs without any interruption. For more queries, get in touch with QuickBooks Help Desk.
Is any tool available in QuickBooks to fix the QuickBooks Error 100060?
No, there is no tool available to fix the QuickBooks error 100060, you have to fix it manually by performing the suitable solution. Before going to proceed to fix the error, the user has to sure about the reason and then choose the appropriate solution. Why does QuickBooks Error code 100060 appear?
This error usually happens when the administrator finds any mismatched information. Protocols of QuickBooks immediately block you and an error appears on your screen. To repair this error, the user has to go back to the previous page and enter the correct data.How can I set up the POS server in QuickBooks?
Firstly, you have to create a backup file. Open the file menu and then choose the file. Now, you have to uninstall, reinstall and update the QuickBooks. Then, close the QuickBooks Desktop POS on all workstations. Sync the license data and click on the “POS server” to view all options. Restore the data file and you are all done with this process.