As the month ends, employees requesting the Pay Stubs is quite common in every company. A time consuming, yet not-ignorable task can now be accomplished using QuickBooks. You can print a pay stubs or email them directly to your employees using your QuickBooks payroll software itself. Your QuickBooks accounting software is loaded with default templates or layouts to print the pay stubs as and when needed.
The pay stubs print with your company’s name at the bottom along with the phone number and complete address. What’s more! Through QuickBooks desktop, you can simply shoot an email to the employee, attaching an encrypted & printable PDF file that opens with a unique password. Do you want to learn the easiest and quickest process to print the pay stubs? Scroll down to the bottom to learn different ways of printing pay stubs and making it work for you like many other QuickBooks users.
Verify your Printer Setup before Printing a Pay Stubs
- Launch QuickBooks and go to the File
- Click Printer setup in the drop-down list.
- Click Form name and click Check/Paycheck.
- Now go to the Settings tab and ensure that your printer’s name is chosen in the Print Name and Printer Type
- Also, select the 3 part checks under the Check Style
- Click Ok to confirm the settings.
Ways to Print a Pay Stubs from QuickBooks
Different ways are there to print pay stubs through QuickBooks. Choose any one of the below-given options.
Method 1: Print the Pay Stubs via QuickBooks desktop Reports Menu
- Open QuickBooks and click Reports on the left side menu.
- Click All and then select Payroll.
- On the Payroll drop-down list, select Paycheck list or search for the report name that you want to choose.
- Now you may select the Paycheck or Pay Stub that you want to print.
- Click Print to see the pay stub in PDF format.
- Now you may save the PDF file or print it right away.
Method 2: Print a Pay Stubs via QB Desktop File Menu
- Launch QuickBooks if it’s not open.
- Go to the File tab and select Print forms.
- Click Pay Stub and choose the payroll bank account.
- Now you may enter the date range for which you want to print the pay stub.
- Select the employee from the drop-down list and click the pay stub that you want to print.
- Now you may choose to see the print preview before printing the pay stubs.
- Go to the Preferences tab to see the employee information.
- Now click Print to print the pay stubs.
Method 3: Print Pay Stubs via Paycheck Window
- Navigate to the pay stub section on your QuickBooks desktop.
- Locate the Print icon on the top menu bar.
- Click Print and click Pay Stub.
Method 4: Print Pay Stubs as You Create Payroll
- First of all, you will need to process the scheduled/unscheduled payroll.
- Under the Enter payroll information window select Print paychecks on check stock.
- Click continue on the Review page information window.
- Next, Click Create paychecks or pay stubs.
- Click print pay stub or paycheck on the further screens.
Also Read: QuickBooks won’t Print
Facing trouble printing the pay stubs? Dial QuickBooks support number now!
We hope these four ways would be of much help to print a pay stubs. The steps are pretty easy to follow and can be completed in less time. If still, you face any trouble printing pay stubs then you should consider contacting the QuickBooks experts via QuickBooks contact number. Our technical support team is always available to assist you in hard times.
Print Pay Stubs In QuickBooks | Simple Yet Effective Steps
You can print pay stubs in QuickBooks and use it for your employees. The application enables you to print several pay stubs at once or print them one at a time. The pay stubs have your company name, address, and phone number at the top and bottom of it. You can print employee pay stubs using a few simple steps and a plain paper to print it. In this post, we will learn the simple steps to print your pay stubs.
What Is Pay Stubs In QuickBooks?
Before you proceed to print pay stubs in QuickBooks, you need to know what is a pay stub in the first place. QuickBooks pay stub is a feature in the application that enables the users to email the pay stubs from QuickBooks Desktop to the employee. The pay stubs in QuickBooks act as a physical record of the paycheck amount and the date. They are basically password-protected PDF attachments. When you print pay stubs in QuickBooks, you need to ensure that the dollar amount must be accurate.
How To Print Employee Pay Stub In QuickBooks?
Here in this post, we will discuss the various procedures to print the payment stub in QuickBooks application. Follow the steps with the utmost attention:
Procedure 1: Print Pay Stubs From QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks from QB Desktop file menu:
- From the File menu, select Print Forms and then further select Go to pay stubs.
- Now choose the Payroll bank account and provide the date range that you want to get printed.
- Next, select the “employee” from the Employee drop-down if you want to filer by “one employee”.
- After that, choose the column alongside the date, and Pay Stubs to be printed.
- You may see the Pay Stubs before printing it by selecting the Preview option.
- Choose Preferences for company and employee information that you want on the Pay Stub.
- To print the Global message for each pay stub, type the text in the company message.
- Now choose Print.
- Choose Help option to get information about the Print Pay stubs window.
Procedure 2: Print Through The Paycheck List
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop using the paycheck list, you need to perform the below-given steps:
- First of all, choose Employees from the left side navigation bar.
- Now hit the Employee name whom you want to pay.
- Next, from within the employee’s page, hit Paycheck List.
- After that, you need to select “Checks to pay”.
- Check if the check numbers are applicable.
- From drop-down arrow, choose Batch Action and choose Print.
Procedure 3: Print Payment Stub In QuickBooks From Paycheck
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop using this method, perform the below-given steps:
- Open paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the Print icon in the check and select Pay Stub.
Need Professional Assistance?
This post elaborates on the various steps to print pay stubs in QB. However, if any step is not clear to you, or you are still wondering how do I print old pay stubs in QB, give us a call on our helpline number 1.800.579.9430. Our dedicated experts will guide you with intelligible assistance so that you can print pay stubs in QuickBooks with the utmost ease.
How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks?
While print pay stubs QuickBooks on a clean paper, the corporate title, deal with & the telephone quantity replicate on the best and base of the web page. QuickBooks Paycheck or stubs characteristic means that you can electronic mail Pay stubs from QuickBooks Desktop to the workers. QuickBooks Print Pay Stubs function a bodily document of the Paycheck quantity and date. By the use of the Payroll Printing Preferences in QuickBooks, you’ll be able to create QuickBooks Desktop pay stubs with the specified information that you need the workers will have to have.
QuickBooks Print Pay Stubs
QuickBooks print pay stubs are produced as ‘password-protected Pdf attachments’ they usually save the structure and format of the Paystubs. The weblog will depict two really helpful strategies of printing pay stubs in QuickBooks.
Methods of Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
Method 1: Print Pay Stubs from QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
In this system, we will be able to use QuickBooks Desktop record menu and its different choices to print pay stubs. Let’s see how:
- Select File>> Print Forms> Go to pay stubs
- Now make a choice ‘Payroll checking account’ and fill within the date vary that has the pay date of the pay date that needs to be revealed.
- In case you need to filter out through ‘one worker,’ make a selection ‘worker’ from the drop-down this is subsequent to Employee choice.
- Now make a choice the column along the date, and make a choice the Pay Stubs you want to print.
- Optionally, you’ll be able to make a selection Preview to look the Pay Stub ahead of printing it.
- To make a choice the corporate & worker information that can be there at the Pay Stub – make a choice Preferences.
- To print a ‘Global message’ for every pay stub. Enter content material in corporate message to print it for all pay stubs containers.
- Now make a choice ‘’
- To get information about Print Pay stubs window, you’ll be able to make a selection the HELP choice.
Method 2: Print Pay Stub from Paycheck
Next way comes to printing pay stubs the use of paycheck.
- Open paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop
- In the test, make a choice Print icon and make a selection Pay Stub
Method 3: Print throughout the Paycheck List
- Firstly, make a choice Employees within the left aspect navigation bar.
- Now, click on at the Employee title to pay
- Next, press ‘Paycheck List’ at the worker’s web page
- Now you wish to have to make a choice ‘Checks to pay’
- Look for the test numbers if they’re acceptable.
- Now, from the drop-down arrow make a choice ‘Batch Action’ and make a choice ‘Print’.
Method 4: Print through Pay Stub and Voucher Printing
- First Launch QuickBooks, then press at the Menu Bar to click on ‘Edit’
- Go to the drop-down record Choose ‘Preferences’
- Click ‘Payroll & Employees’
- Now press on ‘Company Preferences’ tab, and make a selection ‘Full Payroll’ in QuickBooks Payroll options segment
- Now, pass to the ‘Set Preferences for’ segment and make a choice ‘Pay Stub & Voucher Printing’. You can be at the Payroll Printing Preference home windows.
- Now click on at the checkboxes you need to incorporate within the ‘Paycheck Vouchers & Pay stubs, Print’ segment.
- In case you need the corporate title to come back up at the ‘Pay Stub’, then click on ‘Legal Company Name’.
- Once you’ve gotten decided on the entire pieces you’ll be able to click on the ‘OK’ choice.
- With every paycheck, a Paystub with decided on information will print routinely.
Method 5: Print by way of Bill Payment stubs
- Go to the File menu, Press ‘Print Form & make a selection Bill Payment stubs’
- Go to Bill Payment drop-down menu, make a choice Credit Card or Check relying at the way for invoice fee.
- Now within the account drop-down, make a choice the correct Bank/Credit Card account
- Enter the start and finish dates within the Dated & amp segment to record bills from a unique date vary.
- Select Checks for which you need to print Bill Payment stubs.
Note: When you choose exams, QuickBooks provides you with the entire collection of Bills tubs & corresponding overall quantity.
- Press OK.
- In the Print Window, test printer/ font & specify the entire collection of copies and press Click “Print”.
How To Print Pay Stubs In QuickBooks Desktop Guide Step By Step?
Quickbooks helps to handle employee payroll in an organization. It also helps to generate pay stubs that are compliant with your government’s regulations. The firm name, address, and phone number will display on the bottom and top of the blank paper when we print pay stubs. So, are you trying to figure out how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks?
There’s no need to worry any longer; here’s a step-by-step instruction on printing pay stubs in QuickBooks. Printing pay stubs isn’t rocket science; you just need to follow all the steps given below. But diving into the rest of the procedure, it is crucial to understand what QuickBooks pay stubs are.
What Are QuickBook Pay Stubs?
QuickBooks pay stubs is a feature in QuickBooks that allows customers to email pay stubs to employees. QuickBooks pay stubs serve as a physical statement of financial activities. They’re password-secured PDF documents. It is advisable to double-check that the amount while printing pay stubs.
Pay stubs provide critical information that your employees need to make sure they’re getting paid correctly and that taxes are being deducted correctly. It also displays the availability of vacation and sick time of the employee. If your firm has an insurance plan to which workers pay, their amounts will also show up on the pay stub. Lenders and social welfare organizations often require a pay stub before allotting money or awarding benefits. This process helps them to keep the current and year-to-date financial statement.
How To Print QuickBooks Pay Stubs?
There are only a few basic steps to printing pay stubs. When using online payroll, the user may print payroll stubs for their employees. Let’s take a look at the steps for printing pay stubs in QuickBooks online payroll.
For Online Payroll With QuickBooks
1- Set The Options For Printing Pay Stubs In QuickBooks.
- The user should first click on Settings, and then on Payroll settings.
- After that, click on the Preferences tab and then on the paycheck printing button.
- When you’re finished, be sure to select the Plain paper stubs option.
- Then click the OK tab.
2- Payroll Stubs Printing
- In the Worker dialogue box, the user must now pick the employees.
- Then, under the My Payroll section, select Paycheck List.
- The next step is to choose paychecks for printing
- Users are advised to click Print to complete the procedure.
Steps To Print Pay Stubs In QuickBook
Method 1- Printing Pay Stubs With The Help Of A Paycheck List
When it comes to printing pay stubs on QuickBooks desktop, customers have a range of alternatives to choose from. We’ll take a look at a few of the more effective ones in this post. Let’s have a look at each strategy individually:
- The first step is to use the left-hand navigation bar to pick the workers.
- After that, you need to select the name of the employee you want to pay.
- On the employee’s page, you have to click on the Paycheck List.
- Select the ‘checks to pay’ option to proceed.
- Then, if appropriate, look for the option of checking a number.
- Finally, from the drop-down arrow, pick the Batch action, followed by the Print option.
Method 2- Print Pay Stubs Through Bill Payment Stubs
- To start, the user must go to the File menu, then pick Print Form, then Bill Payment Stubs.
- The next step is to go through the Account Payment drop-down menu, then choose either a credit card or a check, depending on how you want to pay your bill.
- After that, select the appropriate Bank/Credit card account from the Account drop-down menu.
- Moving forward, the user must input the end and beginning dates in the dated area in order to show payments from a different time period.
- Afterward, the user need to select the checks for which bill payment stubs are are ready to print
- By pressing the OK button, you can go to the next stage.
- Finally, in the print window, the user must verify the printer and specify the total number of copies before pressing the print option.
Method 3- Print Pay Stubs From QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
- The first step in this procedure is to go to the File menu and print forms, then go to the pay stubs section.
- The user must then pick the Payroll bank account and then input the date range that includes the pay date which he is going to print.
- Moving forward, if the user wishes to limit by One Employee, just choose the Employee option from the drop-down menu next to the Employee choice.
- The next step is to choose the column next to the date, and then choose the Pay stubs that the user wants to print.
- The user can then select the preview option to see the paystub before printing it.
- Choose the Preferences tab to select the company and personnel information.
- If a user wishes to print a global message on each pay stub, the user must first put the information in the corporate message box before printing it on all pay stub boxes.
- Select the Print option next.
Method 4- Print Pay Stubs Through Paycheck
Paycheck also allows the user to print pay stubs. The following are the measures to take:
- The first step is to access the paycheck on the QuickBooks desktop.
- Next, pick the print button, by selecting the pay stub.
Method 5- Print Pay Stubs Using Voucher Printing
- Open QuickBooks and select the Edit option from the Menu Bar.
- Select the Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Payroll & Employees from the drop-down list.
- Then, on the Company Preferences tab, select Full Payroll from the Payroll features section.
- Select Pay Stub & Voucher Printing from the Set Preferences for section.
- Now select all the checkboxes that are required to include in the Paycheck Vouchers & Pay stubs, Print section.
- You must choose Legal Company Name if you would like the company name to appear on the pay stub.
- Once completed, you must cross-check everything and then click the OK button.
How to Make a Pay Stub With QuickBooks
The QuickBooks finance application is able to integrate payroll as a part of its feature set. This allows you to track and manage your company’s payroll from the program’s interface. Printing a pay stub along with an employee’s paycheck enables him to track information related to his salary, such as available vacation hours. It also serves as a physical record of his paycheck amount and date. Use the Payroll Printing Preferences in QuickBooks to create pay stubs with the information that you want your employees to have.
Launch QuickBooks, then click “Edit” on the main menu bar.
Select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu to open the Preferences window.
Click “Payroll and Employees” in the column on the left side of the window.
Click the “Company Preferences” tab, then click the “Full Payroll” check box in the “QuickBooks Payroll Features” section.
Click the “Pay Stub and Voucher Printing” button in the “Set Preferences For” section. The Payroll Printing Preferences window opens.
Click the check boxes next to items that you want to include on the pay stub in the “On Paycheck Vouchers and Pay Stubs, Print” section. For example, click the “Legal Company Name” check box if you want the name of the company to appear on the pay stub.
Click the “OK” button after selecting all of your items, then click “OK” on the Preferences window. A pay stub with the selected information will automatically print with each paycheck.
How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop and Online
Being a full-fledged accounting service, QuickBooks packs some of the most basic workplace needs that are often overlooked in other applications. The Payroll service from Intuit® includes one such feature, which, in turn, can be utilized with QuickBooks Online or Desktop. For news, you can print pay stubs in QuickBooks through this quid pro quo situation. However, it would be best if you held the subscription of Intuit® Payroll to procure the utility. The rest of the blog follows on how you can print the stubs or checks in QB platforms. Read till the end.
How to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are the instructions that will help you to print the stubs in QuickBooks Desktop. Follow them step-by-step.
- Open your QB Desktop and click on the File tab.
- In the following drop-down, select Print Forms and then click on Pay Stubs.
- Now select the bank account you use for Payroll and select the date range, including the pay date of the pay stubs.
- In the next column, pick the pay stubs you ought to print.
IMPORTANT- The user can click on the Employee drop-down to filter the stubs for certain employees.
- Click on Preferences to print the company and employee info on the pay stub.
- The user can also attach a specific message with each pay stub by entering the text in the box stating- Company Message to be printed on all pay stubs.
- Click on Preview to check all the details beforehand and choose Print whenever you are ready.
- On a different note, if you want to print only a single stub from a Paycheck, just open it in QB Desktop and click on the Pay Stub after selecting the Print icon.
How to print pay stubs on QuickBooks Online?
As a matter of fact, you might know that there are three QuickBooks Online Payroll versions. So, there are three different ways you can print pay stubs in the QuickBooks Online platform. Given are the steps for each version to do the trick.
#QuickBooks Online Payroll (Basic)
- Firstly, you would need to set up the pay stub printing preferences.
- Open QuickBooks Online and select the Gear icon to access the Settings.
- Click on Payroll Settings and go to the Printing section.
- There, click on Edit and choose Plain paper.
- At last, click on Save and then Done.
- However, if you can’t view the Printing section, go to the Preferences section and click on Paycheck Printing. There, choose Plain paper stubs and click on OK.
- To print the stubs, visit the Workers section in the menu and go to Employees.
- Click on the Paycheck list under the My Payroll section.
- In the end, choose the paychecks you want to print the stubs for and click on Print.
#QuickBooks Online Payroll (Enhanced)
- You would need to set up the pay stub printing preferences.
- Go to QuickBooks Online and open Setup.
- Click on Preferences and select the Paycheck Printing settings.
- Now click on Plain paper stubs and choose OK.
- To print the stubs, go back to the menu and select Payday.
- Click on the Paycheck list and choose the paychecks you want the stubs for.
- Click on View Print and select the printer icon.
#QuickBooks Online Payroll (Assisted)
- Open QuickBooks and click on the View paycheck list.
- Choose the paychecks you want the stubs for and click on Print.
- At last, click on the printer icon to print the stubs.
How to reprint pay stubs in QuickBooks Online 2019?
The following are the steps to reprint pay stubs in QuickBooks Online:
- Open the QuickBooks Online and go to Workers settings.
- Select the Employees tab and click on the Paycheck list.
- Now select the paychecks you want to print and change the Date Range if necessary.
- Click on Print and as soon as a PDF appears on the screen, select the Printer icon.
Does QuickBooks generate pay stubs? (FAQ)
Yes, QuickBooks print pay stubs and as a user, you also have the option to create them. However, you must own the subscription to Intuit® Payroll services.
Where can I print my pay stubs in QuickBooks? (FAQ)
The users can print out a pay stub in QuickBooks through the Payroll feature only. If you don’t own the subscription for the Intuit® Payroll services (any version), then you won’t be able to create or print the stubs and checks in your QuickBooks application.
In the end, we would like to end our blog on the popular users’ query of “How to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop and Online”. We hope that the content written here will be relevant to your searched queries and, at the same time, helps you to solve all the issues you face if any. However, if there is anything that we missed out on here, clear it out by dialing toll-free number anytime.
QuickBooks Payroll Print Pay Stub
How To Reprint Pay Stubs In Intuit QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks accounting software is the best software when it comes to performing the volume of business tasks and the velocity it maintains for these accounting tasks.
It means the software handles all the daily accounting and financial operations not only efficiently but with a great speed. The software is richly featured that helps in smooth business management. QuickBooks Payroll is of great benefit as it takes away all the hassle and results in accurate and on time payroll. It helps the business owner to focus on the business strategies.
The QuickBooks program smoothly integrates payroll as its feature. With this feature you are able to track and manage payroll of your company with the help of the interface of the program. To print a pay stub in Quickbooks Payroll along with paycheck of the employee allows tracking details in regards to his salary.
Get detailed information How to Create Paychecks in QB Payroll to understand in better way. It acts as a hard copy record of his paycheck amount and date. By using Payroll Printing Preferences in QuickBooks to generate pay stubs with the details that you want your employees to have.
How To Create A Pay Stub In QuickBooks?
- Download and launch QuickBooks in your system
- Go to Edit menu
- Choose Preferences to open the Preferences window
- Select Payroll and Employees
- Click the Company Preferences tab
- Click the Full Payroll check box in the QuickBooks Payroll Features section
- Select the Pay Stub and Voucher Printing button in the Set Preferences for section
- Payroll Printing Preferences window opens
- Select the check boxes next to items that needs to be included on the pay stub in the On Paycheck Vouchers and Pay Stubs, Print section
- Once choosing all the items -> Click OK on the Preferences window
- A pay stub with the selected information will automatically print with each paycheck.
QuickBooks Payroll allows you to print pay stubs and give to employees who are paid salary through direct deposit or manual checks. You can print pay stubs after submitting payroll.
1. For Submitting Paychecks And Print Pay Stubs Instantly:
- Go to the payroll confirmation page
- Enter your first check number in the series
- Select Print paychecks to open the PDF in a new tab
- Click in the pay stub PDF
- Select Print
- If willing to print your checks or pay stubs later, run the Paycheck list report
- Also you can print a check or pay stub for a particular employee from the Employees list
2. For Printing Multiple Checks Or Pay Stubs For Any Special Employee Follow The Steps Suggested Below:
- Select Employees in the navigation bar
- Click the name of the employee to pay
- In the employee’s page -> click Paycheck list
- Select the checks to pay
- Type the check numbers
- Click the Batch Action and select Print
How To Reprint Pay Stub
If you want to Reprint Paycheck follow the mention step:
- Go to worker menu and then click on Employee tab
- Now tap on the link of Paycheck
- Choose the Paycheck then click on the print option.
Need QBPayrollHelp Experts Help:
If you face problem in carrying out these steps and you seek guidance you can call QuickBooks Payroll support number. The team will resolve all the queries over phone support, email support or live chat. Alternatively you can call QBPayrollHelp that is a reliable QuickBooks Consulting Agency that hires top QB professionals who are on heels to fix the error reported related to QuickBooks Payroll and peripherals. Call to the toll free phone support number📞+ round the clock.Need Experts Help : QuickBooks Payroll Print Pay Stub?Chat Now
- What Is A Payroll Check Stub?It is a component of a paycheck containing details regarding an employee’s pay. It categorizes the wages earned for the year-to-date or pays period payroll. Moreover, it displays information related to taxes and other deductions out of an employee’s earni
- Can I Email Paystubs From QuickBooks Desktop To Employees?Yes, you can save your time by sending pay stubs via email. QuickBooks Desktop permits you to send pay stubs as a PDF to the employee’s email address.
- Can I Customize Paystubs In QuickBooks?Yes, you can easily customize an employee pay stub for displaying company address, employee information, vacation, and sick information.
- Which Information Can’t Be Permitted To Recover From A Pay Stub In QuickBooks As Per Legal Requirements?💠Salary or working hours, the amount of pay for the period & hourly rate.
💠Deductions from and additions to wages
💠Taxable company contributions
💠Year-to-date amounts for the preceding items
💠Employee Social Security number
💠Company name and address
How To Reprint QuickBooks Paystubs/Paycheques
Need to re-print paystubs you’ve generated in QuickBooks Online Payroll? You’ve found the right place.
Many QuickBooks Online companies use InStaff to provide their employees with a self-service portal.
On many occasions, companies using QuickBooks have needed to re-print their employees paystubs to upload to InStaff. Whether it’s a new InStaff account that started mid-year, but wants to upload all their pay history for the year, or they simply forgot to save a copy!
For QuickBooks Online users, you can easily re-print PDF batches for each payroll run.
Here are the steps:
- Open your QuickBooks Online dashboard.
- Click ‘Reports’ in the navigation menu.
- In the search bar, look for the option for ‘Payroll Cheque List’ (or something similar).
- The pay cheque list will show. From here, you can filter to show the paycheques and paystubs you are looking to re-print.
- Check off the employees you’d like to re-print for.
- Click ‘Print’.
- A PDF of the paystubs/paycheques will be generated by QuickBooks.
- Save the document as PDF.
How to Print a Pay Stubs or Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop?
QuickBooks Desktop provides us to use a plain white paper to print a pay stub. QuickBooks Desktop uses a template or default layout with the format but then font cannot be changed. When we print pay stubs on a void paper, the company name, address and phone number will appear on the bottom and top of the page.
You have the choice to email the pay-stubs to the employees by utilizing QuickBooks Desktop. This is presented as PDF file Decrypted by the only password which ultimately helps in preserving the format as well as the layout of the pay stubs.
Steps to Print a Pay Stub in QuickBooks
Follow the steps mentioned below to print pay stub-
- Click on ‘Reports‘ on the left side of the configuration
- Click on ‘All Reports‘ button and then select ‘Manage Payroll‘
- Click on ‘Paycheck List‘ from the list of reports
- Report page will open
- Paychecks or Pay stubs, you want to print will be chosen from check-boxes
- Click on ‘Print‘ so that you could open the ‘PDF‘ in a new window
- Save this ‘PDF‘ so that you can print this later
Print Pay Stubs from QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
- Firstly go to ‘File‘ and then click ‘Print Forms‘ and then click ‘Pay Stubs‘
- Choose your ‘Payroll bank account‘ and enter a date range that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print
- Now choose the drop-down menu to select the ‘employee‘, if you want to filter by one employee to next employee
- Select in the ‘column‘ beside the date
- Choose the ‘pay stubs‘ you want to print
- Select ‘Preview‘ to view the pay stub before you print it
- Now click on ‘Preferences‘ to choose the company and employee information
- If you would like to print a global message on each pay stub then enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box
- Finally Select ‘Print‘ option
Note: Select the Help button to know more information about the Print Pay stubs window,
Read Also: Online QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation
Print a Pay Stub from a Paycheck
- First of all you need to open the pay stub in QuickBooks desktop
- Now select the ‘Print‘ icon above the check
- Finally choose ‘Pay Stub‘
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above were the answer for how to print pay stub in QuickBooks. However, if you still have any doubts or issues related to QuickBooks then consult with our QuickBooks payroll customer support team anytime 24×7 .