In rare circumstances, you might get QuickBooks Error PS060 that displays error an message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 not only affects payroll updates but also obstructs other payroll activities like payroll tax calculation and paycheck creation. This error is commonly mistaken with other server errors that arise because of an unresponsive server. However, error PS060 can quickly be resolved if proper troubleshooting instructions are followed. If you are unable to update payroll because of QuickBooks Error code PS060, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned further in this article for a rapid solution.
Need Help Fixing Error PS060! Call Payroll Technical Support Number (844)-888-4666 to Get in Touch with Payroll Support Team
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 – Overview
PSXXX series of errors are related to payroll subscription, and most of them arise because of expired payroll subscription or internet connectivity issues. Error PS060 affects online payroll services and displays a message saying “payroll service is currently unavailable”. There could be several reasons that might cause PSXXX series of errors whereas payroll error PS060 arises only because of two possible reasons then we have listed below in the article.
What Trigger Payroll Update Error PS060
- Payroll and online services of QuickBooks Desktop Pro expire after 3 years. If you are using a version of QuickBooks Desktop that is more than 3 years old or is discontinued by Intuit®, then this can cause QuickBooks to display error code PS060.
- Failure to auto-renew your payroll subscription due to incorrect credit card information also triggers payroll update error PS060 in QuickBooks Desktop.
Few Important Points to Consider Before Resolving Error PS060
- Make sure you have access to the internet.
- You must use QuickBooks in Single-User mode while updating QuickBooks Desktop and payroll.
- Your Payroll subscription must be active.
- Ensure that the date and time displayed by your computer are correct and Internet Explorer is set as your default internet browser.
The Solution to Fix QuickBooks Error PS060
Solution 1: Verify Credit Card Information in QuickBooks Desktop
For QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and from the Product & Services window click the payroll service you are using.
- Under the Billing Information tab click Edit next to your Payment Method.
- Enter Correct Payment Details and click Save and Close.
- Make sure to verify all the payroll subscription information.
For QuickBooks Online
- Click the Gear icon at the top and select Account and Settings.
- Hit Billing & Subscription option.
- Click Edit under the Payment Method tab.
- Now edit your credit card information and click Save Changes.
Solution 2: Troubleshoot Internet Connection Errors
For detailed troubleshooting instructions on how to fix common internet connection and firewall errors follow troubleshooting steps mentioned in our article on Payroll Update Error 12029.
Solution 3: Flush DNS Using Command Prompt
- Press Windows + letter R together.
- Once the Run window appears type cmd in the text-box.
- Press Enter and in the black color command prompt window type ipconfig/flushdns.
- Press Enter and try to use payroll once again and if again you get the same Payroll Update Error PS060 then follow the next troubleshooting step.
Solution 4: Clean Junk Files from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and from under the Tools tab select Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, click Delete from the Browsing History section.
- Make sure that the Website Files and Temporary Internet Files option is selected.
- Click Delete and then hit OK.
- For more detailed instructions follow article How to delete Temporary Internet Files folder.
In case while following the troubleshooting steps if you encounter another error or you still can’t update payroll because of QuickBooks error PS060 then we suggest you dial Error Support Number +1-888-300-3913. Our Payroll Experts use advanced tools that detect the exact cause of the error and can provide you an instant solution to update payroll without any errors.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
On the off chance that the QuickBooks payroll error PS060 is happening because of the charging and membership settings but it can be fixed without much of a stretch by following appropriate solutions that are provided in this blog.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060
QuickBooks Payroll service is an amazing tool for users but it leads to multiple errors. Creating payroll computations has become simple with the support of the application until it comes across an error.
The most usual error that a user may find while working on the software is the QuickBooks payroll error PS060. The error is visible by a message Recent Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable. Also, Intuit categorizes all types of QB Payroll PSXXX Error which help to understand what’s wrong.
The message and the error code that display help to find the cause of the issue. In this blog, we will tell the users about the causes and resolutions of the error. In case they want to fix the error from our side, they can directly communicate to us via QuickBooks Payroll Customer Service.
What Is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
QuickBooks Payroll Error PSxxx series is related to the payroll subscription and mostly comes out due to the outdated Payroll subscription or network issue. Expiration date setting of payroll subscription is the most common reason behind the error, you get an error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable” disrupting the smooth working of payroll. But don’t worry about that it is easy to fix.Get Experts Help: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?Chat Now
User Navigation [Show]
Some Important Points To Consider Before Resolving Error PS060
- Having internet access.
- QuickBooks hosting a single user mode while updating a QuickBooks Desktop or Payroll.
- Make sure Your Payroll subscription is active.
- The date and the time of your system is correct and IE is set as your default internet browser.
QuickBooks Error PS060 Reason & Causes
What are the causes of the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060? There could be multiple causes behind the QuickBooks Payroll error PS060.
Few of them comprise of:
- The application maintains verification for the subscription expiry date from time to time as this may result in the error.
- Third-party security application can be an issue
- Due to server down issues
- Due to Payroll software Outdated
- Malware or virus attack on the system
How To Fix PS 060 Error QB Payroll
How to determine QuickBooks payroll update error PS060?
1. Resolution One:
Usually, the causes of the error are subscription and billing issues.
To resolve that, they can follow the below-mentioned resolutions:
- Go into the My Account
- Choose the company subjects to editing
- Go into the billing section and tick on Edit
- Verify the given details and create a change wherever it required
- Tick on Save and tick on the close
- It will update the payment information
- Check the preview of billing details
- Tick on the save and log out.
2. Resolution Two: Check & Verify Credit Card Details In QuickBooks Desktop
A. For QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly open the QuickBooks Desktop then click the payroll service(using payroll services) from the product and services window.
- Open the Billing information tab .
- Now click Edit next to your Payment Method
- Then fill up the correct payment details .
- Press Save & Close.
- Recheck all the payroll subscription details.
B. For QuickBooks Online
- First of all click the Gear icon at the top of the window .
- Then select Account and Setting.
- Press Billing & Subscription option.
- Into the Payment Method tab click Edit.
- Now in the final step Edit your credit card details and save changes.
3. Resolution Three: Flush DNS Using Command Prompt
- Press window + R on the keyboard
- Enter cmd in the text box when the Run window appears.
- Now press enter key, and a black colour command prompt window.
- Then type ipconfig/flushdns.
- Now in the final step, again press enter and once again try to use payroll, but again you get this problem, jumping to the next step.
4. Resolution Four: Clean & Remove Junk Files From Internet Explorer
- Firstly, open IE.
- After that from the Tools tab select Internet Options.
- Click Delete all the cookies & browsing history section .
- Then check that the website files and temporary internet files option is selected .
- Now click Delete and then press OK.
5. Resolution Five:
If the error happens due to the network server, the user can wait till the network server is robust
6. Resolution Six:
If the users are facing the error due to the outdated version of the application, they can update the QuickBooks Payroll to the newest version. It is not supported in the new release.
7. Resolution Seven:
When the issue is happening due to third-party security application or malware or virus, they should go for the complete system scan and put a gap to the elements earlier to opening QuickBooks again.
Support For Intuit Payroll Update Error PS060 Troubleshooting
In case the above-mentioned resolution steps are not working to fix PS060 error, they can contact our QBPayrollHelp team anytime anywhere on toll free 📞+1844 827 3817. We provide QuickBooks related software supports and product help to our users through call, email and chat support. The users are free to contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support experts at any point of time. They are available for 24*7.Get Experts Help: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?Chat Now
- What Do You Understand With QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?QuickBooks payroll includes internet services and, by connecting to Intuit, it periodically validates the expiry date of subscription. This mistake happens most of the time because of the expiration date settings. To use QuickBooks payroll without any hassle, you will need to update your billing records. When the Intuit servers are down, this error will occur as well.
- Can Cleaning Junk Files From IE Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?Follow the steps below to delete the Temporary Internet Files and the folder that Internet Explorer uses:💠 Initially, open your IE then choose the Internet option
💠 Move to the section to Browse History
💠 Under the General tab, hit the Delete
💠 Mark the option Website Files and Temporary Internet Files
💠 Lastly, hit Delete and then hit Ok to confirm the process.
- How To Check Credit Card Details In QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Service?Go to the Product & Services and then select Subscribed payroll service. Locate the Payment Method under the Billing Information tab. Select the Edit option for the Payment Method. After that, give the correct payment details and then save followed by Close. Verify that all payroll subscription information, such as billing and different others should be correct.
Fix QuickBooks Error PS060 with Least Technical Distress
QuickBooks error PS060 can be seen while using payroll service in QuickBooks Desktop. Payroll subscription with QuickBooks application offers numerable benefits to the business owners to streamline their payroll process. However, technical issues are an integral part of the QuickBooks experience, and your payroll management can get hindered with issues such as QuickBooks payroll error PS060. The error can be triggered due to various issues we will dig and fix in this blog. Read the post carefully until the end to get rid of this annoying error code PS060.
Receiving QuickBooks update error PS060 while using QB payroll service? Dial our QuickBooks error support number (855)-526-5749 and get the error eliminated by professionals
QuickBooks Error Code PS060: Description
Payroll error PS060 in QuickBooks occurs when a regular user performs the payroll operations in QuickBooks software. When the error crops-up, you will see an error message that says, “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable.” You may not be able to manage your business payroll until the error PS060 is fixed. To resolve the error, you need to understand the possible causes behind the error in the first place.
What Causes Error PS060 in QuickBooks Desktop Application?
There are multitudinous factors that can trigger QuickBooks error PS060. The expiry date of the payroll service subscription is one of the most apparent reasons behind the error code. Let’s check the below-given list:
- The error can arise when the Intuit’s server is down
- Outdated version of the QuickBooks application
- Third-party security applications blocking QuickBooks can also trigger error code PS060 in QuickBooks
- It can be a malicious virus or malware attack behind the QB payroll error PS060.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error Code?
To eliminate QuickBooks Desktop error code PS060, follow the below-explained solutions in their given sequence carefully.
Solution 1: Check Your Credit Card Detail in QuickBooks
For QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Service:
- In QuickBooks Desktop, go to Product & Services and click your subscribed payroll service
- Under the Billing Information tab, locate Payment Method and click Edit for Payment Method
- Now provide the accurate payment details and click Save and Close
- Check if all the payroll subscription information such as billing and various others are correct
For QuickBooks Online Payroll Service:
- Open QBO and hit the Gear icon and select Account and Settings
- Now click Billing & Subscription option
- From under the Payment Method tab hit Edit
Now you may change your billing or credit card information as per the requirement and check if the QuickBooks error PS060 is fixed. Try the next set of steps if the error continues.
Solution 2: Wait For the Intuit’s Server to Respond
If the error PS060 in QB Desktop payroll is caused due to the Intuit’s server maintenance, then you can do nothing, but patiently wait for the server to respond. You may resume your work when the Intuit’s website server starts working properly.
Solution 3: Resolve Connectivity Issues In QuickBooks
Common Internet connectivity issues and Firewall issues act as a primary catalyst to promote QB payroll error PS060. You can troubleshoot these issues by following our detail-oriented article on QuickBooks Payroll error 12029.
Solution 4: Clean Junk Files from IE
To remove the Temporary Internet Files and folder used by Internet Explorer, follow the below-given steps:
- Open IE and then select Internet Options
- Now go to the Browsing History section and click Delete under General tab
- Mark the option Website Files and Temporary Internet Files before you proceed further
- Next, click Delete and then click OK to confirm
You can check this user-friendly guide on how to delete the Temporary Internet Files folder for more help.
Need Expert’s Assistance!
If you want the error-troubleshooting done under the guidance of a certified QB professional, then you can dial our QuickBooks error support phone number +1-888-300-3913. You can receive comprehensive assistance on connecting and fixing QuickBooks error PS060 like a pro. Feel easy to contact us!
HOW TO FIX QUICKBOOKS PAYROLL ERROR CODE PS060
QuickBooks accounting software helps business owner efficiently manage the payroll tasks for their business through a range of online tools. Even though the software is designed to make payroll computations easy once in a while, users may encounter errors that can affect the business and halt specific payroll tasks. This article will give you an overview of how to solve QuickBooks Payroll error PS060. If you find that you keep getting payroll errors while working on QuickBooks, you can call the QuickBooks customer support number and speak to a certified software expert to implement advanced troubleshooting steps so that you can fix the problem at the core.
Steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
More often than not QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is related to a billing or subscription issues on your account. You can refer to the steps given below to try and fix QB Payroll Error PS060:
- Enter your login details, sign in to QuickBooks
- Go to the ‘My Account’ section to check the billing data
- You can locate the option under self-service subscription by Intuit
- Go to the ‘Company’ section and look for the QB file causing the error
- Go to the billing section for the file and press ‘Edit.’
- Review the billing and subscription data and see if they are valid
- If you notice any errors, update the data on and click ‘Save.’
- Once you save the data on the QuickBooks software, click ‘Close.’
- Use the QuickBooks preview option to verify the billing details
If you are satisfied with the data you entered, press ‘Save’ and log out of QuickBooks. After you log out of QuickBooks, restart your computer and check if QuickBooks Payroll error PS060 is resolved or not.
Alternate solutions to fix QuickBooks Payroll error PS060
If you find that the payroll error persists even after you changed the relevant billing details, it is possible that the error is the result of a server malfunction. You can wait for a while till you get a more robust connection then check if the QB payroll error is resolved.
Additionally, QuickBooks Payroll error PS060 could also be caused because you are using an outdated version for QuickBooks accounting software. Intuit regularly updates QuickBooks and adds new features to give users a better accounting experience. All QuickBooks users must note that the older versions of QuickBooks are not supported after the software is updated. That is why you need to make sure you are using the latest version of QuickBooks so as to avoid any software errors.
If you find that you cannot resolve QuickBooks Payroll error PS060 even after updating the software and changing the billing details you can call the QuickBooks customer care number and ask for additional assistance to troubleshoot the issue.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
QuickBooks offers an amazing tool that helps the users in creating payroll computations with much ease. Getting payroll subscription with QuickBooks software is highly beneficial for the employees in managing pay checks and focusing on various other aspects of the business. But there can be situations when the user might encounter certain errors, while using payroll. If the user is getting an error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”, then the error code PS060 can be the reason. This error can be seen much often while using the payroll service in QuickBooks.
If you are also facing QuickBooks payroll error PS060, then this article can be a savior for you. In today’s article, we will be discussing the relevant causes, as well as the quick fixes to the error code PS060. However, if you want an expert team to resolve the issue for you, then in that case, you can simply make a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-844-405-0907, and our QuickBooks payroll support executives and certified QuickBooks professionals will help you in getting rid of the issue in no time.
What is QuickBooks error code PS060?
QuickBooks Error PS060 is a common error that the accounting software users may receive. An error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable” might pop up on the screen, disrupting the smooth working of payroll. Though this error is not very critical, it is not very easy to fix it either. Besides, you will not be able to access QuickBooks until you get this payroll error taken care of. In the meanwhile if you need instant help to resolve this error contact QuickBooks Error support team.
What leads to Payroll Error PS060
No single factor leads to this type of error, which means that there are more than one reasons that might end up causing QuickBooks error code PS060. In order to fix this error, it is necessary to know the root cause of this error. We have listed below the factors causing error code PS060. Let us have a look:
Note: A major cause to trigger this error is settings with the expiry date. QuickBooks Payroll periodically checks the expiration date of the subscription by connecting to QuickBooks. Your billing information should be updated to keep accessing QuickBooks accounting software without any hassle.
- This error may show up on the screen if Intuit’s server is down.
- Intuit doesn’t offer support to old versions of QuickBooks. This payroll error might also be seen, in case of old version of payroll.
- There can be situation, when the third party security software might block QuickBooks.
- Malicious software such as Virus and Malware may also cause QB Payroll Error PS060.
How to resolve QuickBooks payroll error PS060?
If the error is caused by billing and subscription setting, you can follow the given steps to fix it:
Solution 1: Change billing and subscription settings
- First of all, Open “My Account“ section
- Select the company you want to make “Edits“ or modifications to.
- Go to “billing section“ and click on “Edit” option.
- Verify the information and make corrections and amendments.
- Click “Save“ and close in order to update payment information.
- Check if billing details are correct by seeing a preview of the same.
- Finally Save changes and log out.
Solution 2: Wait for the server response
In case the error is caused due to server issue of Intuit, then the user will be required to have some patience and wait until the website server of Intuit starts working once again.
Solution 3: Download and install latest version of software
The error code might also be caused due to outdated version QuickBooks or payroll, then in that case the user is supposed to download and install the latest payroll as well as QuickBooks desktop software update.
Solution 4: Check the settings of 3rd party software
If the reason behind the error is any sort of third party application interference or any kind of malware infection, then in that case, the user is supposed to get the entire ADPS scanned. The problem can also be resolved by the customer support.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks banking error 102?
Implementing any of the above stated methods might help the QuickBooks users to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. However, if by any chance none of the methods work in your favor, then in that case, the user can get in touch with our experts, or speak to our 24×7 QuickBooks error support experts team at +1-888-300-3913 for quick and precise solutions.